In this post, we explore typical concepts of death and grief responses for the major developmental stages of children It is important to note that there may be overlap between the age groups.
Physicians play a critical an invaluable role in the hospital’s donation process and are key to optimizing organ donation and transplant outcomes.
The surge in deaths from drug overdoses has become an unexpected lifeline for people waiting for organ transplants, turning tragedy for some into salvation for others.
Calendar of Events
- Concepts of Death & Responses to Grief in Children https://t.co/cgHdKtXhWi via @GOLInstitute,
- The Institute and Gift of Life Donor Program members had the privilege of sharing our best practices at... https://t.co/mIKQQKv5lJ,
- Thank you United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) for sharing the Institute's exciting milestone. https://t.co/eqWl0b42RW,
- In Just 5 Years, Gift of Life Institute’s Online University Surpasses 10,000 Module Registrations https://t.co/ePKDa5o9ka via @GOLInstitute,
- Who doesn't like a good yodel?#ISODP2017 @GOLinstitute https://t.co/hkdnBu01PK,