It’s surprising to realize how rarely people actually do attentively listen to one another when interacting.
Training audiences today want to connect prior to an event, continue a dialog after a session, and even continue to participate and comment as training takes place. In short, they want social media.
Many religious leaders emphasize that "doing good" can be accomplished, in part, by donating organs or tissue after death; others leave the decision to the individual.
Calendar of Events
- Full Calendar
- RT @INDonorNetwork: Our Organ Recovery Coordinators work hard to honor donor heroes, their gifts and to save lives through donation and… https://t.co/V9PG8si3cT,
- Gift of Life Institute Offers Two Virtual Classroom Trainings for Summer, 2018 https://t.co/vQObWMhXEt,
- Gift of Life Institute Offers Two Virtual Classroom Trainings for Summer, 2018 - https://t.co/vQObWMhXEt https://t.co/OwBlPwFFZ2,
- For those attending the American Transplant Congress in Seattle, please consider supporting the MOHAN USA Gala bein… https://t.co/gkkjOiRoZA,
- On this Mother's Day, the Institute wants to thank Transplant Pregnancy Registry International - formerly NTPR for… https://t.co/ZlYWOPq3iQ,