When a family member or friend is dying, many parents struggle with how much of the dying process they should allow their children to witness.
How to help families of organ and tissue donors during the holidays.
One question that often arises for parents in the donation conversation is whether children should say goodbye to the loved one.
Calendar of Events
- Full Calendar
- Gift of Life recently hosted visitors from the Mohan Foundation. https://t.co/CDDb7LafMF @MohanFoundation @donors1 and @GOLinstitute,
- RT @Donors1: Organ Transplants Up Slightly, Hospitals Urged to Do More via @HealthLeaders https://t.co/IHxK4dHINQ https://t.co/VqjYx0TDfu,
- RT @Donors1: For the first time ever, more than 30,000 #transplants were performed this year in the US! https://t.co/4Ul1uT8UQV https://t.co/leWP91MH1u,
- RT @Donors1: The #giftoflife is truly amazing! Best wishes for a speedy recovery! https://t.co/hvoIT6tVw5,
- RT @Donors1: This infographic depicts the 1,291 transplants this year made possible by 483 generous organ donors. #DonateLife https://t.co/G8oVoYE24F,