How the collaborative approach can be impactful.
Transcending gender stereotypes of grief.
The results are in: management matters. The data-junkies at Google have the numbers to show that you need more than technical knowledge to run a successful organization. You need leaders who can coach, empathize, encourage, and inspire.
Calendar of Events
- Full Calendar
- RT @Family_House: Members of the Gift of Life Regional Transplant Social Work Group learned how they can support transplant recipient… https://t.co/zDWrjfCmnb,
- RT @Donors1: 2019 broke records in donation across the US for the ninth consecutive year! #organdonor #giftoflife #UNOS… https://t.co/fDwf2UrMsm,
- Anna's story was a reminder that transplantation works and gives life. Lisa Coscia (left) is Research Coordinator a… https://t.co/Icw0mABir1,
- RT @Donors1: Gift of Life Donor Program is proud to have worked in conjunction with @PennMedicine on a groundbreaking… https://t.co/Rr2gZojGhS,
- RT @Donors1: Gift of Life Donor Program is the US leader in #organdonation for the 12th consecutive year. We broke 2 national re… https://t.co/eg1Ahuu5GP,