Many religious leaders emphasize that "doing good" can be accomplished, in part, by donating organs or tissue after death; others leave the decision to the individual.
When OPO professionals don’t set appropriate boundaries, potential donor families underestimate their own coping skills and can become dependent.
The unique beauty of the Transplant Games, held this year in Cleveland, OH, lies within the interactions between the donor families and recipients.
Calendar of Events
- RT @LifeGift: Think this line is long? Think again. More than 123,000 are waiting for the gift of life. Register @DonateLifeTexas… https://t.co/CRHNZbIolw,
- Thank you @AOPO_HQ for highlighting the important work of TPR. https://t.co/jfSCNCW6v3 @GOLinstitute,
- RT @DonateLifeToday: Every family I have had the privilege of meeting has a story. https://t.co/oZ1PJMWveX,
- RT @StahlCBS3: Organ donations from drug overdose deaths going up @Donors1 #cbs3 at 5 how Charles lost his life & saved others… https://t.co/bSEl0VwmrY,
- RT @Donors1: Liver Transplant Recipient and Mother of Two Sets of Twins Expresses Gratitude for Gift of Life #DonateLife… https://t.co/LuttY82cVz,