It’s surprising to realize how rarely people actually do attentively listen to one another when interacting.
Training audiences today want to connect prior to an event, continue a dialog after a session, and even continue to participate and comment as training takes place. In short, they want social media.
Many religious leaders emphasize that "doing good" can be accomplished, in part, by donating organs or tissue after death; others leave the decision to the individual.
Calendar of Events
- Full Calendar
- For those attending the American Transplant Congress in Seattle, please consider supporting the MOHAN USA Gala bein… https://t.co/gkkjOiRoZA,
- On this Mother's Day, the Institute wants to thank Transplant Pregnancy Registry International - formerly NTPR for… https://t.co/ZlYWOPq3iQ,
- Organ Donation System Set For Changes https://t.co/CDrCO68lD6,
- RT @DonateLifeSC: Jerome Kersey's legacy of generosity goes beyond Portland Trail Blazers. He saved the lives of 8 children through t… https://t.co/RVSYaE1nYY,
- RT @Donors1: #KidsTransplantWeek the story of "Mighty Mason" currently waiting for a kidney transplant. https://t.co/LiOQM4YkOB,