It’s surprising to realize how rarely people actually do attentively listen to one another when interacting.
Training audiences today want to connect prior to an event, continue a dialog after a session, and even continue to participate and comment as training takes place. In short, they want social media.
Many religious leaders emphasize that "doing good" can be accomplished, in part, by donating organs or tissue after death; others leave the decision to the individual.
Calendar of Events
- Full Calendar
- RT @Donors1: #KidsTransplantWeek the story of "Mighty Mason" currently waiting for a kidney transplant. https://t.co/LiOQM4YkOB,
- Supporting National Donate Life Month is easier than you think! @donors1 https://t.co/R2AokajWLA,
- "Consider being an organ donor after death and also, help me by sharing my story with everyone you know. At the ver… https://t.co/1chFy1OlnW,
- "As of Monday afternoon, about 114,746 people in the United States were in need of a lifesaving organ transplant, b… https://t.co/gS6bMWWlMo,
- There is still time to register for our new course, "Building Strong Hospital Partnerships" that begins on May 6, 2… https://t.co/vCHXLmfKRI,