The results are in: management matters. The data-junkies at Google have the numbers to show that you need more than technical knowledge to run a successful organization. You need leaders who can coach, empathize, encourage, and inspire.
When OPO professionals don’t set appropriate boundaries, potential donor families underestimate their own coping skills and can become dependent.
It’s surprising to realize how rarely people actually do attentively listen to one another when interacting.
Calendar of Events
- RT @TheLLF: Don't miss this moment where @taylorswift13 and @kellyclarkson connect with a young singer whose brother just rece… https://t.co/kPkGggr7JW,
- RT @pomahacMD: First African American Man to Get a Face Transplant Is ‘On the Road to Recovery’ https://t.co/nZzcHpaenq via @people,
- Another successful mini-fellowship @GOLinstitute. Founder and President, Howard Nathan, and Director, Theresa Daly,… https://t.co/VseBmt14cs,
- A remarkable story about donation, family and the advances in transplantation. https://t.co/tsHCtRAlqy #organdonation #transplantation,
- RT @UNOSNews: ANYONE can save lives through organ donation, receive a transplant, or register to be an organ donor. Follow the li… https://t.co/cfuSs560CQ,