SBAR offers a simple way to help standardize communication.
Transcending gender stereotypes of grief.
How your leadership style impacts hospital development.
Calendar of Events
- Family Communication & Authorization Training begins June 15, 2015. http://t.co/y1sfVn77gQ @GOLinstitute http://t.co/4deNvdthEq,
- RT @TrilliumGift: "What we need to do is create a culture of donation." - TGLN's @RonnieGavsie to @ShannonMartinTV @cbcto @CBCToronto https://t.co/PQcHmWhnrl,
- "Three Lies about Meaningful Work" by @AdamMGrant on @LinkedIn https://t.co/36YeXXlqAr,
- RT @AJClarksonNHS: Creative colleagues in Brazil use Ice Sculptures to encourage Organ Donation @NHSOrganDonor http://t.co/NblSPjkhEe http://t.co/bYVzxDp2c1,
- Knowing Cody's death provided the gift of life for others has helped family cope w/ their grief. https://t.co/XnfHM4GM6R,