Physicians play a critical an invaluable role in the hospital’s donation process and are key to optimizing organ donation and transplant outcomes.
The surge in deaths from drug overdoses has become an unexpected lifeline for people waiting for organ transplants, turning tragedy for some into salvation for others.
How your leadership style impacts hospital development.
Calendar of Events
- Full Calendar
- A beautiful tribute to a selfless young man and his family. #DonateLife #TPR @GOLInstitute Transplant Pregnancy... https://t.co/KvaJcjpn8S,
- A touching story from a member of the #TPR team. https://t.co/rH8JrNIl4K,
- A beautiful story about love, sisters and organ donation. @GOLInstitute https://t.co/bCoURngI3S,
- "I was thinking, 'God, this is a nasty disease chipping away at her energy,' but knowing there could be some time... https://t.co/G4Qz2wMuMV,
- "My mom had always been proud of being an organ donor, and encouraged us to follow her lead." @GOLInstitute https://t.co/OchzLB87Oc,