How the collaborative approach can be impactful.
It’s surprising to realize how rarely people actually do attentively listen to one another when interacting.
Training audiences today want to connect prior to an event, continue a dialog after a session, and even continue to participate and comment as training takes place. In short, they want social media.
Calendar of Events
- The bill, which had already passed the Senate unanimously, was named "Justina’s Law" after Justina Lo Cane, who die… https://t.co/CbJIo5b1WS,
- RT @Donors1: Heart transplant recipient walks 357 miles to DC to honor donor who saved his life https://t.co/XLPMtNsafO via @WUSA9,
- Howard Nathan's vision is why the Gift of Life Institute exists today enabling us to educate donation professionals… https://t.co/fa63IwMkXl,
- RT @KYWNewsradio: President and CEO of Gift of Life Donor Program (@Donors1) honored https://t.co/HOIZCoPweM,
- Campaign Looks to Break Stigma of Organ Donation in India https://t.co/8x6wxjGa8Y via @brandinginasia @MohanFoundation,