The field of organ and tissue donation is one of high stakes. In other industries, performance improvement might equate with more units manufactured and sold, more money made, or stock price increases. In ours, it means more human lives saved.
It’s surprising to realize how rarely people actually do attentively listen to one another when interacting.
When a family member or friend is dying, many parents struggle with how much of the dying process they should allow their children to witness.
Calendar of Events
- RT @Donors1: Thank you again to the Grugan Family for bravely sharing Charles' story. #DonateLife #addiction #hero #organdonor https://t.co/9qD11RjCbR,
- We enjoyed learning with you @MohanFoundation and @Sunilmed https://t.co/gQ7cmVhdcV,
- RT @UNOSNews: Double Hand Transplant Recipient Discovers Gift Through Painting https://t.co/HGCv6scKgf #transplantliving #VCA via @LisaWBZ @BrighamWomens,
- RT @taylorsgift: Nearly 30 years later, tiny transplant patient has beaten the odds https://t.co/TFupYA97VU by @StarTribune https://t.co/PIXCr4oLeJ,
- RT @TRANSAUS: WORLD NEWS | In a bid to increase organ donor rates and awareness, Japan has invented an ad campaign using... https://t.co/RUI6JoK8GF,