The surge in deaths from drug overdoses has become an unexpected lifeline for people waiting for organ transplants, turning tragedy for some into salvation for others.
How your leadership style impacts hospital development.
How to help families of organ and tissue donors during the holidays.
Calendar of Events
- RT @Donors1: We're hiring! Interested in working for Gift of Life? Opening: Referral Coordinator (Harrisburg or Lehigh Area) https://t.co/Q6HwieparM,
- Interesting article on leadership styles @GOLInstitute. https://t.co/apdgk38LK0,
- Gift of Life Institute Passes 10,000 Mark in eLearning Module Registrations! Our List of Accomplishments... https://t.co/DUV9t1xxKW,
- RT @UNOSNews: Program lets transplant patients visit and even hold their old hearts via @KENS5 https://t.co/UjDPproX6y,
- 'You can't imagine the change in my life as I regain my independence.' #handtransplant @GOLinstitute https://t.co/eXEVYL8VD5,