Physicians play a critical an invaluable role in the hospital’s donation process and are key to optimizing organ donation and transplant outcomes.
The surge in deaths from drug overdoses has become an unexpected lifeline for people waiting for organ transplants, turning tragedy for some into salvation for others.
How your leadership style impacts hospital development.
Calendar of Events
- Full Calendar
- Congratulations to our colleagues in Japan for this awesome campaign. @GOLInstitute https://t.co/4wYiyTrNTA,
- The allocation system no longer unintentionally works against blacks as it did in the 1990s. @GOLInstitute https://t.co/31KDY3fmr2,
- RT @Donors1: ‘It was amazing’: 3-year-old girl undergoes life-saving triple organ transplant https://t.co/gbukNvJJF3 via @todayshow,
- “We felt the risk was well worth it to give this patient better function, better social form and, ultimately, a... https://t.co/vnS8lkyA1N,
- Engaging the Physician https://t.co/yWukhloGzz via @GOLInstitute,