How to help families of organ and tissue donors during the holidays.
The surge in deaths from drug overdoses has become an unexpected lifeline for people waiting for organ transplants, turning tragedy for some into salvation for others.
In this post, we explore typical concepts of death and grief responses for the major developmental stages of children It is important to note that there may be overlap between the age groups.
Calendar of Events
- Full Calendar
- Very clever! #DonateLife https://t.co/DRTSgerXtL,
- RT @Lifebanc: We recently learned of the death of Jim Nabors. He will be remembered as an iconic television star with an amazing… https://t.co/IkWi0JNkFY,
- RT @Lifebanc: "I wanted to bring light to the importance of organ donation so that when others have to make a decision — whether… https://t.co/bohBwrjUME,
- RT @Donors1: We are currently #hiring a Clinical Transplant Coordinator in the Philly Metro area! Learn more about the position… https://t.co/xGMxJ3htaB,
- A highlight for the Institute in 2017 was working with such a passionate group of leaders from across the U.S. in o… https://t.co/hJhYb9UEgO,