When OPO professionals don’t set appropriate boundaries, potential donor families underestimate their own coping skills and can become dependent.
The unique beauty of the Transplant Games, held this year in Cleveland, OH, lies within the interactions between the donor families and recipients.
The field of organ and tissue donation is one of high stakes. In other industries, performance improvement might equate with more units manufactured and sold, more money made, or stock price increases. In ours, it means more human lives saved.
Calendar of Events
- RT @Donors1: Thank you again to our extraordinary volunteers who would do anything to pass #HB30 & save lives! #DontKillBill https://t.co/0rk4zxxMjD,
- RT @GiftofHope: Amputee Corinne Hutton poses nude for organ donation campaign #tissuedonation https://t.co/33UyJTyAPu https://t.co/xqtNvI24TP,
- RT @Lifebanc: Is this too futuristic? What do you think? https://t.co/N3IybBwuMX,
- RT @AOPO_HQ: When flights were grounded on 9/11, extraordinary actions saved the life of 6-month old Kareena. https://t.co/Hh96i1Gbs6,
- RT @DonateLifeOH: Aaron Rodgers credits his tissue donor for making him faster. #DonateLife https://t.co/hwKnorpgKU,