In this post, we explore typical concepts of death and grief responses for the major developmental stages of children It is important to note that there may be overlap between the age groups.
Physicians play a critical an invaluable role in the hospital’s donation process and are key to optimizing organ donation and transplant outcomes.
The surge in deaths from drug overdoses has become an unexpected lifeline for people waiting for organ transplants, turning tragedy for some into salvation for others.
Calendar of Events
- It has been a busy few months for the Institute as we welcomed colleagues from around the world. @MohanFoundation https://t.co/jD0u7c4I9r,
- RT @Lifebanc: Tyler had one goal in mind after having a heart transplant - to get back on the ice. Congratulations Tyler! https://t.co/pQ1WoEY20m,
- Concepts of Death & Responses to Grief in Children https://t.co/cgHdKtXhWi via @GOLInstitute,
- The Institute and Gift of Life Donor Program members had the privilege of sharing our best practices at... https://t.co/mIKQQKv5lJ,
- Thank you United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) for sharing the Institute's exciting milestone. https://t.co/eqWl0b42RW,