When OPO professionals don’t set appropriate boundaries, potential donor families underestimate their own coping skills and can become dependent.
The unique beauty of the Transplant Games, held this year in Cleveland, OH, lies within the interactions between the donor families and recipients.
The field of organ and tissue donation is one of high stakes. In other industries, performance improvement might equate with more units manufactured and sold, more money made, or stock price increases. In ours, it means more human lives saved.
Calendar of Events
- RT @DonateLifeOH: #ThankfulThursday Her decision saved his life. Hear Edward’s story. https://t.co/YBk2cCOoCk,
- RT @Donors1: He is too much! Zion's dazzling spirit is palpable. So happy we got to celebrate his transplantiversary! #donatelife https://t.co/6VNWotZSN6,
- RT @Donors1: "We are very blessed to be here today." Zion Harvey and mom, Patti Rae celebrate 1 year after #handtransplant https://t.co/UsPaWJuhrh,
- RT @Donors1: Know the facts & dispel the myths... What can you make possible? #DonateLife https://t.co/mb1f4dnHzd https://t.co/esDLjCMieL,
- RT @DLIndiana: The Olympic coach killed in Rio has already saved four lives https://t.co/AU1aTNNjpm,