The surge in deaths from drug overdoses has become an unexpected lifeline for people waiting for organ transplants, turning tragedy for some into salvation for others.
How your leadership style impacts hospital development.
How to help families of organ and tissue donors during the holidays.
Calendar of Events
- RT @Donors1: Happy #BlueGreenDay from some of the staff here at @donors1 and @Family_House! 💙💚 @ Gift of Life… https://t.co/vIa7bEbDT3,
- The Impact of Increased Opioid Overdose on Donation https://t.co/Hm6ULNnu9B via @GOLInstitute,
- RT @UNOSNews: Baseball hall-of-famer's heart transplant beats with inspiration via @CBSNews https://t.co/vhxwRPbPai #transplantliving,
- Great kick off to The Art and Science of Leadership w/Dennis Wagner, Dir., Quality Improvement & Innovation Group a… https://t.co/HXEyLTsJOI,
- Great way to spread the word about organ donor awareness @GOLinstitute https://t.co/1Hd5qwuNce,