How the collaborative approach can be impactful.
It’s surprising to realize how rarely people actually do attentively listen to one another when interacting.
Training audiences today want to connect prior to an event, continue a dialog after a session, and even continue to participate and comment as training takes place. In short, they want social media.
Calendar of Events
- #OrganDonation https://t.co/E5woHFdyjk,
- "Among U.S. adults, 95 percent support organ donation but only 54 percent are registered donors. About 7,000 Americ… https://t.co/dUT05Yh5zT,
- Be Someone's Hero #DonateLife https://t.co/JGwWMvySMf,
- ESPN's Brian Windhorst tells the story of how Cleveland Cavaliers wing Kyle Korver is persevering after the midseas… https://t.co/dbpnYuEC3m,
- RT @Lifebanc: He served in the @usairforce & as a former @phoenixpolice. @Schechterle_Jas has a passion for service. He shares h… https://t.co/twGfsKonb9,