As healthcare professionals, we are taught how to deal with the medical, surgical, and immunological aspects of organ donation and transplantation. But we are rarely taught and often not prepared […]
Training audiences today want to connect prior to an event, continue a dialog after a session, and even continue to participate and comment as training takes place. In short, they want social media.
Physicians play a critical and invaluable role in the hospital’s donation process and are key to optimizing organ donation and transplant outcomes.
Calendar of Events
- Full Calendar
- Congratulations to @TxOrganSharing for their hard work in coordinating 260 organ donors in 2021! We @GOLinstitute a… https://t.co/5WqdG6DMsL,
- Thank you to our community of heroes & colleagues at @Donors1 for leading the way for 14 consecutive years. Through… https://t.co/lM0wpXVbnf,
- Our founder, Howard Nathan, was featured in the @WSJ recently. We are so proud to work with him. https://t.co/3QOBoE5mrU,
- RT @Donors1: Rep. @vincentdixie54 opens up about his family's powerful experience with organ donation in this @Tennessean op-ed,… https://t.co/5sDAZwLLjg,
- RT @Donors1: Today, our Board announced that President & CEO Howard M. Nathan is retiring in January 2022, stepping back to beco… https://t.co/NeO7GjfRNg,