Physicians play a critical and invaluable role in the hospital’s donation process and are key to optimizing organ donation and transplant outcomes.
How to help families of organ and tissue donors during the holidays.
When OPO professionals don’t set appropriate boundaries, potential donor families underestimate their own coping skills and can become dependent.
Calendar of Events
- Full Calendar
- Thank you to our community of heroes & colleagues at @Donors1 for leading the way for 14 consecutive years. Through… https://t.co/lM0wpXVbnf,
- Our founder, Howard Nathan, was featured in the @WSJ recently. We are so proud to work with him. https://t.co/3QOBoE5mrU,
- RT @Donors1: Rep. @vincentdixie54 opens up about his family's powerful experience with organ donation in this @Tennessean op-ed,… https://t.co/5sDAZwLLjg,
- RT @Donors1: Today, our Board announced that President & CEO Howard M. Nathan is retiring in January 2022, stepping back to beco… https://t.co/NeO7GjfRNg,
- Congratulations, Lisa Coscia, @TransplantPreg1 and @MohanFoundation for sharing TPRI's important work. @Donors1 https://t.co/dPIxjgKgvE,