The field of organ and tissue donation is one of high stakes. In other industries, performance improvement might equate with more units manufactured and sold, more money made, or stock price increases. In ours, it means more human lives saved.
How to help families of organ and tissue donors during the holidays.
Following is a poem by Nancy Myerholtz and is reprinted with the kind permission from “The Compassionate Friends,” a national organization with chapters in all 50 states, who have provided […]
Calendar of Events
- The Transplant Pregnancy Registry International is a division of Gift of Life Institute and has served the transpla… https://t.co/JojzMPFpjk,
- RT @Donors1: We are proud to announce a milestone in the care of our donor heroes. The new Gift of Life Donor Care Center at Hos… https://t.co/KcXBmz41qH,
- RT @TransplantPreg1: Last week, Transplant Pregnancy Registry’s Senior Research Nurse Coordinator, Lisa Coscia, presented at the Interna… https://t.co/sfaUAcKksD,
- RT @WIT_TTS: We need your help! Are you a female kidney transplant recipient or do you know one? In partnership with the Women i… https://t.co/K1g9HnqgjS,
- If you want to know about pregnancy after transplantation, reach out to @TransplantPreg1 for more information.… https://t.co/zgJKG174zB,