Following is a poem by Nancy Myerholtz and is reprinted with the kind permission from “The Compassionate Friends,” a national organization with chapters in all 50 states, who have provided […]
Despite increased awareness of its widespread impact, both mental illness and addiction remain stigmatized throughout our society.
The results are in: management matters. The data-junkies at Google have the numbers to show that you need more than technical knowledge to run a successful organization. You need leaders who can coach, empathize, encourage, and inspire.
Calendar of Events
- RT @Donors1: Learn more about Jacob's and Shawna's summer at @GOLinstitute: https://t.co/X4SsPQiT3V https://t.co/f45EoM1GNU https://t.co/dvd71lDX6A,
- Congratulations to @coscia_lisa and the American Society of Transplantation's Women's Health Community of Practice.… https://t.co/NWMytBoJfi,
- RT @TransplantPreg1: If you have had a pregnancy post-transplant or have fathered a pregnancy post-transplant, we would love to hear fro… https://t.co/tWaXgI4ALY,
- RT @TransplantPreg1: Congratulations @coscia_lisa for presenting @TransplantPreg1 info at #TTS2022 in Buenos Aires, Argentina! https://t.co/40LCO6oair,
- RT @TransplantPreg1: Time for a Throwback Thursday! Pictured below is TPRI Senior Research Nurse Coordinator, Lisa Coscia, with a copy o… https://t.co/c4GNPun6iV,