How to help families of organ and tissue donors during the holidays.
Following is a poem by Nancy Myerholtz and is reprinted with the kind permission from “The Compassionate Friends,” a national organization with chapters in all 50 states, who have provided […]
Despite increased awareness of its widespread impact, both mental illness and addiction remain stigmatized throughout our society.
Calendar of Events
- RT @Donors1: We are proud to announce a milestone in the care of our donor heroes. The new Gift of Life Donor Care Center at Hos… https://t.co/KcXBmz41qH,
- RT @TransplantPreg1: Last week, Transplant Pregnancy Registry’s Senior Research Nurse Coordinator, Lisa Coscia, presented at the Interna… https://t.co/sfaUAcKksD,
- RT @WIT_TTS: We need your help! Are you a female kidney transplant recipient or do you know one? In partnership with the Women i… https://t.co/K1g9HnqgjS,
- If you want to know about pregnancy after transplantation, reach out to @TransplantPreg1 for more information.… https://t.co/zgJKG174zB,
- RT @Donors1: Learn more about Jacob's and Shawna's summer at @GOLinstitute: https://t.co/X4SsPQiT3V https://t.co/f45EoM1GNU https://t.co/dvd71lDX6A,