Visiting Gift of Lifehttps://www.giftoflifeinstitute.org/gift-of-life/conference-center/
Gift of Life Institute Blog
Donation and Transplantation: Common “Mythconceptions”
For years, myths and misconceptions have prevented people from signing up as donors. In this blog, we separate fact from fiction.
Providing Effective Feedback to OPO Professionals
The field of organ and tissue donation is one of high stakes. In other industries, performance improvement might equate with more units manufactured and sold, more money made, or stock price increases. In ours, it means more human lives saved.
When It’s Not the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
How to help families of organ and tissue donors during the holidays.
Calendar of Events
- RT @TransplantPreg1: For over 30 years, the Transplant Pregnancy Registry International (TPRI) has been studying pregnancy post-transpla… https://t.co/vm4V2NCyrr,
- The @TransplantPreg1 has been providing transplant recipients (both female and male) valuable information on post t… https://t.co/kl29iOfOd3,
- Please spread the word about @TransplantPreg1 and the important work they do. https://t.co/7f3SXKkDnh,
- The Transplant Pregnancy Registry International is a division of Gift of Life Institute and has served the transpla… https://t.co/JojzMPFpjk,
- RT @Donors1: We are proud to announce a milestone in the care of our donor heroes. The new Gift of Life Donor Care Center at Hos… https://t.co/KcXBmz41qH,