The results are in: management matters. The data-junkies at Google have the numbers to show that you need more than technical knowledge to run a successful organization. You need leaders who can coach, empathize, encourage, and inspire.
As healthcare professionals, we are taught how to deal with the medical, surgical, and immunological aspects of organ donation and transplantation. But we are rarely taught and often not prepared […]
Training audiences today want to connect prior to an event, continue a dialog after a session, and even continue to participate and comment as training takes place. In short, they want social media.
Calendar of Events
- Full Calendar
- Thank you @Eagles and @brandongraham55 for sharing Joe's excitement at meeting you! @Donors1 https://t.co/DTVthAjnVn,
- RT @Donors1: It’s official! The Family House becomes Gift of Life Howie’s House, honoring the immeasurable contributions of Howa… https://t.co/p6Pv2YdsQ5,
- RT @TransplantPreg1: If you have had a pregnancy post-transplant or have fathered a pregnancy post-transplant, we would be grateful for… https://t.co/3Jllt0kHPh,
- RT @AdnanSharif1979: For final day attendees at @ATCMeeting hopefully you attend this Controversies in Transplantation session. Which or… https://t.co/9NgStwY351,
- Congratulations to @TxOrganSharing for their hard work in coordinating 260 organ donors in 2021! We @GOLinstitute a… https://t.co/5WqdG6DMsL,