One question that often arises for parents in the donation conversation is whether children should say goodbye to the loved one.
Many religious leaders emphasize that "doing good" can be accomplished, in part, by donating organs or tissue after death; others leave the decision to the individual.
How your leadership style impacts hospital development.
Calendar of Events
- Full Calendar
- RT @Donors1: Today, our Board announced that President & CEO Howard M. Nathan is retiring in January 2022, stepping back to beco… https://t.co/NeO7GjfRNg,
- Congratulations, Lisa Coscia, @TransplantPreg1 and @MohanFoundation for sharing TPRI's important work. @Donors1 https://t.co/dPIxjgKgvE,
- RT @jmirpub: New in JMIR: A Culturally Targeted eLearning Module on Organ Donation (Promotoras de Donación): Design and Developm… https://t.co/MltioPrq3q,
- RT @Donors1: Congratulations to our colleagues at The Transplant Pregnancy Registry International as they celebrate 30 years of… https://t.co/hUUF97H1tL,
- Congratulations to @ODTAlliance on its 15th anniversary! The Institute joins Howard M. Nathan, President & CEO at… https://t.co/ltENdn5TVP,